Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fun little survey :)

I saw this questionnaire on a friends blog, so I thought I'd do it :)



1. Where did you meet?
Well, we met through a friends friend, we met at the mall. Hey, I was 14, thats where you went to hang out ;)

2. How long did you date before you were married?
Well, we basically started dating the day we met, so in December 2001 we started talking, January 2002 we offically became a couple, and October 2006 we were married.

3. How long have you been married?
4 years this Octber!

4. What does he do that surprises you?
Little cute things he does. Like, a random breakfast in bed, or flowers.

5. What is your favorite feature of his?
Honestly, I love his butt. haha! BUT, I do love his eyes.

6. What is your favorite quality of his?
His self-less ness, all that he does for me that he doesn't have to. I'm very lucky.

7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Not really, I've never really had nicknames from anyone.

8. What is his favorite color?
I don't think he has one, it used to be green though.

9. What is his favorite food?
Mexican, but when I just asked him he said "anything you make" awwww.

10. What is his favorite sport?
He's not TOO into sports. But he does like football and baseball.

11. When and where was your first kiss?
Umm, I would say our first real kiss was on Valentines Day 2002.

12. What are your favorite things to do as a couple?
Make dinner together, relax on the couch and watch TV, go to Disneyland.

13. Do you have children?
Not yet, We are trying!

14. Does he have a hidden talent?
Not that I can think of at the moment.

15. How old is he?
26.

16. Who said, "I love you" first?
He did of course. Saying goodnight on the phone one night.

17. What is his favorite type of music?
Alternative/Rock

18. What do you admire most about him?
I believe I answered this already.

19. Do you think he will read this?
Nope, I dont even think he would know how to get on here. Even though I have it tabbed. lol.

20. What color are his eyes?
Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment