Thursday, July 25, 2013

BLT Salad

So I found this recipe on pinterest (Here is the original recipe) and I had to try it. BLT's are probably my favorite salad but I wasn't sure how the whole lime juice thing would go over as the dressing. AND IT WAS AMAZING. Probably one of the best salads ever...in my little old opinion at least. So I had to share!






Serves 2
Ingredients:
-Handful (you know I don't measure anything) of your favorite lettuce. I used a combo of iceburg, spinach and romaine. Chop it all up to your desired size.
-about 1/2 cup or so of corn
-1/2 tomato diced
-4 to 5 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
-4 oz feta cheese
-1 avocado diced
-1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
-Juice of 1 lime
-pepper to taste

Cook your bacon, and combine everything in a bowl. And your done! SO easy and seriously delicious. The avocado and feta mixed with the oil and lime juice almost make it creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment