Wednesday, September 10, 2014

DIY Halloween & Thanksgiving Felt Flower Wreath Tutorial

I love making wreaths, I don't know what it is about them but they are one of my favorite décor items. I realize its only the beginning of September but around the time August is over I'm in full holiday mode and get SO excited for the approaching holidays. Especially now with Lincoln, the excitement is even stronger!
 
So to curve my excitement I figure what better way to do that then to make a craft! I went to hobby lobby and found this beautiful rust orange color felt. I knew since I was making this wreath for Halloween I also wanted to be able to use it throughout November as well as October so I made sure that the black and white bow along with the bat could be removable and then I bought a chocolate brown burlap ribbon for the bow to use during November. I love the way it turned out!
 
If you are interested in making this wreath please check out link the youtube tutorial I filmed below:
 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment