Wednesday, August 31, 2011

ABC About Me :)

A – Age: 24

B – Bed size: King

C – Chore you dislike: Putting away laundry for suuuure!

D – Dogs: Chloe my little Chi---I wont even pretend to know how to spell Chihuahua??? Oh well. You know what I mean ;)
 
E – Essential start to your day: Clothes. Yeah. Thats my essential :)

F – Favorite color: green

G – Gold or silver: White Gold

H – Height: 5’3

I – Instruments you play(ed): None, but I have a piano and would love to teach myself. :)

J – Junk Food: Hmm...frozen burritos from costco. they.are.so.good.

K – Kids: Just my furbabies. We are workin' on it though! Just have some speed bumps we are hurtling through.

L – Live: In a house. In America. :)

M – Mom’s name: Marla

N – Nicknames: I don't really have one.

O – Overnight hospital stays: None over nights. ::knock on wood::

P – Pet peeves: When people say "seen" instead of saw.

Q – Quote from a movie: Oh theres so many. First one that came to mind is "No ones here but us chickennnnns!!!!" NO ONE WILL EVER GUESS IT! Except my best friend. I swear. If you can, you will win my...friendship for life :)

R – Righty or lefty: Righty

S – Siblings: 2 sisters and a brother.

T – Time you wake up:  7:00 every morning. Gotta feed those horsies!

U – Underwear: um, yes

V – Vegetables you don’t like: mushrooms. yuck.

W – What makes you run late: My dang husband. I am never late. Usually...

X – X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, arm when I broke it in 5th grade.

Y – Yummy food you make: I tend to think most of what I make is yummy. Otherwise I wouldn't make it! :) But my mac and cheese is always a hit.
 
Z – Zoo animal favorites:  Hm, I don't go to zoos very often, but I guess I would say...the bears. Their cool. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment