Tuesday, January 17, 2012

One piece of the puzzle



So I am going to use this blog not only to get out my feelings, but to use this platform in order to document our journey to becoming parents. It may get very raw, and in detail as we go through certain parts of this journey, but that's just how it goes right? :)

It's crazy to think that BY tomorrow one piece of this fertility mystery will be solved. Louie is having a semen analysis first thing in the morning and by my appointment that afternoon we will have the results. Obviously I'm hoping for good results. But either way, I'm just ready for ANSWERS.

I went this morning to get the documents and whatnot, and the office is very nice, and the girl I spoke with was very friendly. I'm glad I was able to go before my appointment and get acquainted with where it is at, because I feel more at ease knowing where I'll be going and having already somewhat spoken to someone there. It seems to be a great place, and I'm excited to begin this with them.

At the same time, it seems surreal we are even having to go down this route. Its so hard to hear pregnancy announcement after pregnancy announcement and wonder why after trying so so hard and wanting this so badly it hasn't happened to us. BUT, that's a HUGE reason why I am so ready for this appointment! Its finally going to answer my questions of WHY NOT US. And no matter the reason, at least we'll finally know and can make a plan.

I know in my gut that this will be a good thing for us. I pray that finally this year, after so many years, I will finally be able to bring home our little miracle and it will be REAL, and not a far away dream.

So get ready, because Baby Rojas is getting ready to make their appearance, I just know it! And I simply cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment