Thursday, June 10, 2010

SO EXCITED!

So the other day I was busy cleaning, and I got a facebook alert. As I was checking my facebook on my phone, I saw a fellow Twilight fan posted a link about Summit doing an early screening of Eclipse! They gave a certain amount of seats I guess to some fansites. So I emailed my info to who was in charge, totally not expecting anything. A few days later, I was hanging out with the hubby, and I had slept horrible the night before and I ended up falling asleep on the couch for about an hour, I heard my phone go off that I had gotten an email, and I GOT IN! I couldn't believe it. Not only did I get in, but a bunch of my friends did also! So perfect! The screening is this upcoming Monday. I am beyond excited!!! Eclipse is my favorite book out of the four, so its the movie I've been most looking forward to :)




2 comments: