Friday, June 4, 2010

Lunch with an old friend.

Sorry I've been HORRIBLE at bloggin lately. :(

But I'm making one now! ;)

So yesterday one of my old high school best friends called me, we hadn't seen in other in YEARS and wanted to know if I wanted to get together for lunch today. So we met at Olive Garden (best salad everrrr). Turns out, her boyfriends job is moving to Nashville, so they'll be moving out there in August! :( Of course, now we are super bummed that we haven't kept in touch very well all these years and now shes moving. So we said we HAD to get together a few more times before she left. She was so sweet, and brought me a little pot with some flowers and a card. I missed her so much! We sat there for hours talking, and realized we should probably leave, and talked in the car for about another hour or two. It was a nice day. :)




1 comment: