Monday, June 13, 2011

Dreams

Don't you hate when you have the most vivid dream and you wake up and for a good few seconds you can't determine if it really happened or not? That happened to me two nights ago, and it STILL is very fresh in my mind.

In my dream, I woke up and took a pregnancy test, and it was positive. I couldn't believe it. I broke down crying, and was so happy. That day we apparently were going to my parents house I don't know what for, but it was at their old house and I remember sitting at the dining room table and my parents made a joke about me not being pregnant which really hurt, and under my breath I said "Well I am" and I remember my husband nudging me saying to hush or something. Then we needed to go to Rite Aid, and I decided to sneak off and get a digital test to just confirm I wasn't seeing things and my mom caught me buying the test. I remember caving and telling them then (What a memory, finding out in Rite Aid of all places lol!) though I don't remember their reaction. Then I remember texting a bunch of friends that live in the area still to see if they were home so we could go tell them the news in person, and thats when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment