Monday, June 27, 2011

Heart Broken

Its horrible to even imagine, as I was writing my last blog I was in the process of loosing my baby. I think part of me knew it though. From the start I felt in my bones something wasn't right. All my doctors literally shrugged me off, and didn't listen to my concerns. Could it have been prevented? Probably not. But it would have been nice to be listened to and taken seriously.

Saturday morning I woke up at 2:30 in the morning with horrible pain, loosing a lot of blood and felt like I was going to pass out. My husband rushed me to the ER and our fears were confirmed after blood tests and ultrasounds... We had lost our child.

I am in a very bad place emotionally, as well as physically. We desperately wanted this child, and to have it ripped away from us, terrifies me to ever try this again. I want to be a mother with every FIBER of my being, but this experience has scared me more than I could have ever imagined. I know time will heal. But getting to that place of peace again is what's so hard.

Thank you to everyone for being so supportive, and thank you to my husband for being so great to me.

2 comments:

  1. My heart breaks for you casey. Sheldyn & I know exactly what you and louie are going through. I hope things get better for you - and I pray that one day you will have a healthy beautiful child and will have a doctor who will actually listen to your concerns. I know ttc will be a long road when you do decide to do it again- but you have to be healthy for yourself emotionally after this trying time. I am thinking about you guys <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casey,
    I'm so very sorry! I know how heartbreaking a miscarriage can be. I had 3 before I had my 3 kids. I felt so hopeless. But there is hope! After a lot of testing, my problem ending up being really easy to fix. You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete