Thursday, July 28, 2011

Etsy! And short moving update.

So the past week or so we have been packing every day. My house is a DISASTER!! Definitely can't wait to get to the new house to decorate and get everything in its place again. Oh and decorate, did I mention decorating? So excited! :)

In other EXCITING news for me, I opened an Etsy store!!! I recently did a post with a couple little crafts I had made, and I had gotten a few people asking me to make one for them and that they would pay for it...I had to keep asking, "you really want to PAY me?" I couldn't believe it! So I figured to make it easier for them to order and for me to keep track of orders, I would make an Etsy store! I also ordered some business cards off Vista Print (They are so cute, I will definitely show you them once they come in the mail) that I can put with the orders. I already have 4 orders and I am just blown away! I truly have amazing friends.

Thats another reason why I am so excited to get to the new house, so I can focus on getting them done asap along with making more ready to buy wreaths to add to the store and get my new craft room set up.

If your interested here is the link to my Etsy store: CaseyLeeCrafts
And if your on facebook here is the fan page link (way easier to get updates of new listings): CaseyLeeCrafts Facebook Page

Its very exciting, especially as a stay at home wife (and hopefully mother in the future) it would be fantastic to bring in a little bit on side money, and to do it by doing something I love? You can't get any better than that!

So anyway, just wanted to give you all a little update!

1 comment:

  1. It's fantastic! Best of luck on your move and with your Etsy shop! =)

    ReplyDelete