Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Disneyland & Hats

So yesterday my best friend Amanda and I went to Disneyland. We both have annual passes, so after she got off work she came and picked me up. We got there around 12:00ish and decided to head over to Disneys California Adventure first to go on Toy Story Mania. SUCH A FUN RIDE! But it totally makes your arm tired lol. It was WAY hotter than we thought it would be too, so we decided to go into Disneyland get some lunch and people watch. We did that for probably around 3 hours haha. We got lunch at the Riverbelle Terrace near pirates of the Caribbean, and just sat there and talked and people watched. We did happen to see two infants (probably barely even a year old) choke. The first time the parents and grandparents rushed to help the baby, and she was ok, but the second time the mom fed him something, he started choking and she LAUGHED. He was ok, but it was just appalling. After a few hours of hanging out there we decided to head over to some shops. For whatever reason, for as long as I can remember, everywhere we go, we try on hats and take pictures. So of course, we did alot of that. We left shortly after that, and came home and Louie and I took her to our little local Thai restaurant for dinner. We LOVE Thai food, and she had never had it before. She liked it! So that was fun. Here's some pictures.














4 comments:

  1. I wish i lived there and had passes. I know its way cheaper if you live in california to have yearly passes. Ive only been there 1 time when i was 13 - and it was on christmas and the lines were horrible. lol. I want to take sheldyn there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, lucky you!!! I LOVE disneyland and I have been there TWICE EVER! Age 8 and age 19. :( Its about time I go back!

    ReplyDelete