Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Cupakes

So I have pretty much been named the "baker" according to my husbands office. They know that every holiday he will be bringing themed cupcakes. I don't mind. I enjoy doing it! I don't feel like a great baker by any means, but I'm glad they like them! So the Friday before Easter I baked cupcakes for his office. I just bought some pastel colored sugar pearls for decorations. I thought they were cute and simple. I also made a batch for family for Easter as well. Nothing too fancy but everyone seemed to love them!



3 comments:

  1. Those are really pretty - i love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look great. I haven't seen those little sugar beads before, they look very fun. I might have to try to find some for my next cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You changed your blog. I love it. Thank you for your kind comments regarding Mother's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete