Thursday, February 18, 2010

Guest Bathroom

So I was recently browsing HGTV's rate my space pictures, looking for some inspiration/ideas and came across this bathroom:

http://www.roomzaar.com/rate-my-space/Bathrooms/Basement-Bathroom-Mini-Makeover/detail.esi?oid=14016362

Helloooo ideas! This is the look I will be going for in our guest bathroom. GRANTED, I will still have the hideous dark plain flat wood cabinets underneath the counter and sink. And the purple carpet (don't get me started lol) BUT, I'm hoping with the new paint, lighting, and accessories it will have a whole new look and hopefully I will be able to look past the ugly cabinets and the horrid carpet. Luckily the carpet down the road will be changed (btw, why there is carpet in the bathroom I do not know) but I think no matter how much I tell my parents the wood is NOT pretty and NOT a selling point I'll be stuck with it. BUT, thats alright. I'll live. :)

I have been trying to take before pictures so once we are finished I will post before and afters!

1 comment: