Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Our weekend (thought I had posted this days ago but I left it up on the screen!)

So its been a few days since I've blogged! Lets see...we had my niece and nephew this weekend. We made a movie. We've done one before, and a play as well (that they did in front of the family) and I think the one we did this weekend turned out the best. The kids tell me a story, we break it down into "scenes" and I record them. I have this little movie making thing on my computer, I don't know how to do very much, but the movie turned out pretty cute. And they had a fun time doing it, and they WEREN'T sitting in front of the TV all weekend. Which was my main goal in the beginning. If you have a facebook I uploaded the video on there and you can watch it :)

I started organizing the garage today. There is ALOT of my Grandmas stuff still in there. Not sentimental stuff, just more or less junk. I did find our old phone we had a few years back, I didn't have the heart to throw it away when we moved because I have two messages my Grandma had left me on there. I plugged it in and listened to them, it was nice to hear her voice and laugh again. One was her laughing, I think we had a funny greeting on it or something and had her call to listen to it. lol. I miss her. We have alot of cabinets and whatnot in there that we haven't utilized because of all the stuff in there, so I started going through that today. I had to stop half way through because I ran out of trash cans! lol. Wednesday is trash day so I'll finish it then.

I started back working out also. I still hate it. But I know I have to do it. I hope eventually I'll become one of those people who ENJOY it. I'm not getting my hopes up though! haha.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun auntie you are! Good luck with your grandma's stuff. We have messages like that too. I am NOT doing very good working out. Gah. I was doing great, and then had surgery, and now I'm in a slump. I've gotta get my groove back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started crying when I read about your old phone. My grandmother died in October, and that was really such a sweet thing to read. Keep it always if you can! :)

    ReplyDelete