Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's been awhile!

Sorry its been like a week! I haven't been on the computer practically this whole time.

Thursday night Louie's sister called crying, the other brother (their other half brother from their dad who we do NOT like) was over and picking on her, I guess he was threatening her, and she just wanted to leave, so we immediately left and picked her up, and we've had her up until yesterday.

Valentines Day was nice! Hubby bought me a book, and I made Briana heart shaped waffles and a strawberry banana smoothie for breakfast, we also got her a card and some chocolates. Her mom hardly ever does stuff like that for them, so I kinda wanted to make it special for her. She even gave me a hug, in the 8 years I've been with my husband, I can't remember us ever hugging. So it was nice :)

We also removed ALL of the wallpaper from our master bath! I CANT WAIT to get it re-painted. We have wallpaper to remove still in our bedroom, guest bedroom and guest bathroom also. Our bedroom is going to be pretty difficult to paint I think though because we have HUGE vaulted ceilings in there. Luckily the wallpaper that is just in there is a border, which won't be too difficult to remove.

It's just we've lived here since June 2008, and we are ready to make it more of our OWN. We've already done most of the downstairs (painted, new carpet, and added tile in the bathroom and laundry room) but we still have all of the upstairs and the guest bedroom upstairs to do. Along with painting the laundry room and bathroom downstairs lol. So, thats 3 bathrooms, and 3 bedrooms to go haha. We're going to do it little by little though. Its nothing major just some painting and whatnot. But that will go a long way I think!

2 comments:

  1. Don't you just love home renovation????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get the paint and finish it! I think I want to move onto the guest room after we finish the master bath. Get the small quick rooms out of the way first :)

    ReplyDelete