Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The Fever...it's back. And at fulllll force.

Baby fever that is. And boyyyyy do I have a massssssive case of it.

I know it will happen when the time is right. But the waiting is SO hard.

Ok, hubby is calling for me to come back upstairs to finish our episode of the Sopranos. Which we are almost finished with by the way. I am very upset about this. It needs to go on forever. ::sigh::

Oh before I go! Guess who are Disneyland Annual Passholders againnn? We just got them today. After a whole year. Thats the longest span since 2002 Louie and I haven't gone. It felt wonderful. Ok..Im leaving now. Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. I thought you were going to say you need more cowbell!

    http://www.funnyhub.com/videos/pages/snl-more-cowbell.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baby Fever...I hope you didn't catch the case I have...cannot wait to see you in about 12 weeks! Its been too long.

    ReplyDelete