Monday, March 8, 2010

Master & Guest Bathroom-In progress

So I finally got the pictures off my phone I had taken of both bathrooms in progress. I forgot to take real BEFORE pictures prior to taking off some things, but you'll get the picture :)

Lets start with the master bath-

Here you can see a little of what the wallpaper was like in our bathroom, I forgot to take one where it was from wall to ceiling.


After we removed the wallpaper from the wall with our walk in closet.


Before removing mirror...


After removing mirror...









And here are a couple pictures from since we painted-




We still have to paint the cabniets white, so as soon as that is done, I will take the after pictures!

Now here is the guest bathroom that we are going to be doing next. We had just started removing the wallpaper when I took the pictures-




4 comments:

  1. The paint color looks really nice! Can you believe that I grew up when wall paper was all the rage! Never again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Yeah my Grandma LOVED wallpaper, its in almost every room upstairs. Luckily our living room and hallway wallpaper is very subtle, but I still hate it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for bathroom renovations!!! mine is def a work in progress!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore, ADORE your tile!!! It is fabulous! What year was your house built? The tile is very retro, but so classic that it is still very much in style today.

    Love!

    ReplyDelete