Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Thought it was done...but...

So I thought we were done with the bathroom, BUT, I decided I wanted to also paint the cabinets. Once I post pictures..you'll definitely understand why. They are a very dark, very ugly, dark wood, and the wood is completely flat. So ugly.

We went to Target and Michaels, my sister and her boyfriend had come down to check out the bathroom and just kinda hang out, and after we went to lunch we walked over to the target and I found some really pretty "for show" towels. For show because they are just there to look pretty, and not to be used haha. The green is a little brighter than the green tile thats in the bathroom, but I still like it. Then I went to Michaels and got a couple little decorative things for each bathroom. I've decided to change the color of the guest bathroom. Instead of a beige color, I'm going with blue. Not a dark or light blue, but something in the middle. Similar to this...

Except, our tiles are white, and we have the same ugly dark wood cabinets, so I'll be painting those black. So it will be blue, black and white. I can't WAIT.

So my sister and I had a good time looking for all kinds of bathroom stuff at Target. We didn't get anything other than the towels, but man did I want to. I also stumbled upon these two things at Target and Michaels, it took all my power to not buy them. haha.



Speaking of Twilight. I am DYING for the Eclipse trailer! I can't wait until Remember Me is released so we can see the trailer finally! It seems like we have hardly gotten anything with Eclipse. Then the New Moon DVD is out the 20th! This is going to be a GOOD month I think :)


1 comment:

  1. I thought that was your bathroom. Darn! Can't wait to see pics! Hubba on the framed art. My hub wouldn't appreciate those hanging around our house. :D

    ReplyDelete