Thursday, March 11, 2010

A-Z Survey (from Tierra's blog!)

A. Age: 21
B. Bed Size: King
C. Chore you hate: Dishes, which is why I do all the cooking, and Hubby was nice enough to offer to do the dishes! Hes amazing. =D
D. Dog's name: Peaches and Chloe
E. Essential "Start the Day" Item: Hm. Tooth brush?
F. Favorite Color: Green.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver (or white gold)
H. Height: 5' 4"
I. Instruments You Play: None, but we have a piano from my Grandma, I want to learn so bad!
J. Job Title: Housewife currently. And hopefully it'll stay that way!
K. Kids: None yet. *tear* we currently just want one bundle of joy though. And hopefully we'll have them in at least 2011.
L. Living Arrangements: Just me, hubby and our furbabies at our house in So. Ca. Lifes pretty good here!
M. Mom's Name: Marla.
N. Nickname: Don't really have one. Case, but thats pretty unoriginal and close to my name lol.
O. Overnight Hospital Stay: Never OVERNIGHT, but I had to go during the night once when I was little lol.
P. Pet Peeve: When my husband takes off his socks where ever he's at in the house and LEAVES them there. Oui that bugs me!
Q. Quote From a Movie: "don't you blame the movies, movies don't create psychos, movies make psychos more creative!" if anyone can guess this you get super extra brownie points =D from my best friend and mines FAVORITE movie. Well, one of MANY.
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty
S. Siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother, and 3 sister in laws.
T. Time You Wake Up: It's never the same.
U. Underwear: what about them?
V. Veggie You Dislike: Eggplant & mushrooms.
W. Ways Reasons You are Late: My husband. Sorry. lol
X. Xrays You've Had: Arm. And does a CT Scan count?
Y. Yummy Food You Make: Hm, I have a few dishes up my sleeve :)
Z. Zoo Animals You Like: wolves! (from the big bear zoo, they were beautiful) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment