Saturday, March 27, 2010

Sick.

So I knew it was bound to happen. Few weeks ago my husband was sick. And somehow, even sleeping next to him every single night, I didn't get sick. It was a miracle lol. THEN, the following week, we went to the movies with my mother in law and sister in laws. This time, Christina was sick, but somehow I didn't get sick after that either. NOW, we just went to Disneyland with them, and this time Briana caught Christinas cold so she was sick. And my body apparently said "enough is enough!" and caved. Now, I'm sick. AND Hubby is sick again! He even had a fever last night, but thankfully it went back to normal pretty quickly.

So far it's been 2 days, I just hope it doesn't turn into 3!

One good thing though with being stuck in bed most of the day is I have my lovely New Moon DVD to entertain me :)

1 comment: