Thursday, January 21, 2010

Disapointed

So yesterday I went to the school district to take the test for the Special Education Teachers Aid position. I open the test, and over half of it is questions regarding situations with special education children, uhhh whhhaaat? I wasn't told this would be on there! SO I had no clue what to answer for most of them, but tried the best I could. Got the call today, missed 3 more than I was allowed. UGH! :( TOTALLY disapointed. I can go in, review my test, and in 30 days I can take it again. So I'm going to see if I can go in tomorrow to review it. Although, Im sure by 30 days they will have already filled the position. Oh well. I guess it wasn't meant to be. Something else will come along.

Louie and I went to the office today to get the last of the money they owed us. We were SUPER nervous, because they still wanted us to come help them out a couple days a week, but I'm sorry, you chose you lay us off, we have to move on with OUR LIFE now. So we were really worried it would be a fight when we got there. I said a little prayer before we went in, and luckily it went very smoothly. We gave hugs, said our goodbyes, and said we wanted to stay in touch. Although, I doubt we will. We'll have to see. I am so glad we finally got the money though, that will help us out SO much until our unemployment comes. We're still looking for jobs, every day. I keep checking my dads school district, because he's friends with the guy in charge of hiring, and when I talked to his friend the other day, he told me that right now there really isn't anything available, but when I see something posted online that interests me to call him directly. So thats great. Now I just have to keep checking on that. I'm sure something will come along soon. I hope anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Casey! I didn't know you were here until I saw your comment on my blog. :) I'm so sorry about your jobs and the test on top of it. Hang in there. I'm sure things will turn around for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete