Friday, January 22, 2010

Plans

So tomorrow we are going in to file our taxes, and afterwards we are going to pick up Louie's sisters to spend the night. We are planning to go see The Lovely Bones Sunday afternoon. I read the book, and COULD NOT get into it. But I forced myself to finish it. I hate not finishing books lol. Although there were a few parts of the book I liked, overall, I wasn't a fan. BUT the movie looks AMAZING! And I heard the actual murder scene isn't in the movie, not sure if that's true, but either way, we all really want to see it, and I've heard both good and bad reviews so we'll see. Its rated PG-13 so I think its ok for a 15 and 16 year told to see. I hope anyway!

Last night I made a new soup recipe! I've been making alot of soups lately with the weather being cold and rainy, and this one is by far my favorite I've made! I got it from rachel ray, and I'll post the link. SO yummy.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/rachael-ray/three-bean-pasta-e-fagioli-recipe/index.html
Although I only used just the white beans, and used shell pasta instead of the kind she used. And the green beans, were WAY to crunchy for our taste, so next time I'm thinking of either trying to cook them longer, or maybe use the canned green beans, and just strain them before putting them in the soup. Oh and I also omitted the rosemary, because I HATE it! lol. Honestly, the only herb I use alot, is parsley. I don't really like any other ones.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the family stuff. That's so frustrating. Yay on the soup! Soup is sooo yummy. :)

    ReplyDelete