Tuesday, January 26, 2010

If I Stay

So I finished "If I Stay" by Gayle Forman today. I started reading last night, and about 3am I decided I should probably go to sleep! And I finished it today. VERY good book, but very sad. I also read that it's being made into a movie, AND Catherine Hardwicke (who directed the first Twilight film) is apparently set to direct If I Stay as well. Although, I read an article from December that says she might not do it after all. Either way, I'm just excited it's going to be made into a movie! I've been reading that people are saying its the Young Adult version of The Lovely Bones, although, I didn't once ever think it was like that at all. Granted, I didn't like The Lovely Bones, and loved this book.

I'm thinking my next book is going to be The Hunger Games. I've had the book for SO long, but the ugly cover keeps putting me off from reading it. BUT, I have heard from MANY people is a pretty good book. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment