Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just some stuff...

So American Idol started last night...not sure if I'm going to watch it this season. I had no desire to watch it last season because I don't really like that new Kara lady, and now I'm not that into Ellen being a judge. Don't get me wrong, I love Ellen, I just don't know if I want to watch her also on that. Eh. I probably won't watch it. Although, I did watch So You Think You Can Dance for the first time this past season, wow. I'm so mad at myself for not watching it before! I love that show! I did catch a glimpse of The Biggest Loser last night, Im recording it I just haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet, talk about motivating though. I wish I have my DVR downstairs so I could work out and watch the show at the same time! lol.

Still no luck on the job hunt. And still no word on unemployment. We filed it on the 1st. But it said it takes about 10 days for processing, so I'm HOPING we'll at least hear back soon even if we don't receive a check for a little while.

We're getting our W2's soon, thank you lord! I had been doing it online since we don't own a house or have children, but last year, our bookeeper didn't notice that a section of the W2's was missing, so I didn't realize it, whatever the problem was, got fixed BUT I'm just terrified that something like thats going to happen again. So I want to take it to an actual place to get them filed. I've been told it costs over $200! We don't get a whole lot back so thats a good chunk out of it. But we'll see. I'm pretty sure we'll still take it in, I just would feel more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment