Saturday, April 3, 2010

Boring.

So hubby and I are still sick. I'm feeling a little better than he is though. We ended up going to the doctors the other day though just to make sure it was nothing other than a cold, and of course, it wasn't. SO that was a waste of almost $100. Oh well, better to be safe than sorry I guess.

So not a whole lot is new. My best friend came over though, it was nice to catch up with her. I wasn't feeling well obviously, so we just hung out here and watched the movie Brothers. It was okay.

Easter is tomorrow, and its the first holiday I didn't volunteer to bring a dessert too. I gave up this past Christmas doing that. Why? Because baking and I are NOT friends. I always screw it up. I don't know why I never volunteered to bring a main dish, I can handle that, I don't know why I can't bake. So, I had a few bananas that were just getting brown spots on them, once that happens, I won't eat them. So I figured I might as well make some banana bread, and if it sucks, oh well. lol. And of course, the one time I didn't need to bring it anywhere, it comes out really yummy! So I called my mom and said I'd slice it up and bring it anyway.

So yeah, other than that. Lifes been pretty boring on my end.

ETA! TOTALLY forgot! The day my best friend came over, hubby went to go to the bank, and a man backed into our car! It was on April fools also. When Louie called me I TOTALLY thought he was pulling one on me. Boy, I wish. The damage isn't very bad. Just a dent and stratch. But still. We exhanged information, I made a claim as soon as he got home with his insurance, and now I'm just waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment