Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A fun little "about me" survey!

1. Your hair? Medium length, dark brown
2. Your favorite food? Hm, Italian food. I love pasta!
3. Your favorite drink? Water, I'm boring.
4. Your dream/goal? To be a mother. Plain and simple.
5. Your hobby? I love to cook, and do crafts. Does reading count as a hobby? And I am going to attempt to teach myself how to play the piano and to knit. We'll see how THAT goes. haha
6. Your fear? Not being able to get pregnant.
7. Where were you last night? At home!
8. Something you say all the time? when starting a conversation "Ok So..." I always say it!
9. Something that you’re not? Nothing other than ME!
10. Wishlist item? New carpet. haha :)
11. Last thing you did? Loaded the dishwasher, something I do every day, sometimes TWICE a day. lol.
12. What are you wearing? Workout clothes, thats on the agenda after this!
13. Your pets? 2 kitties, Sally & Chance, and 1 dog, Chloe
14. Friends? Yes, I have them. Are they awesome? Yes.
15. Missing someone? My Grandparents.
16. Something you’re not wearing? Socks.
17. Your favorite store? Pottery Barn. And Tai Pan Trading!
18. Your favorite color? I love lots of colors.
19. The last time you cried? Hm, watching "One Born Every Minute" last week with my husband, I cannot explain the empty feeling I have not being a mother, and watching baby shows makes me excited, sad, hopeful, a whole mix of emotions.
20. When's the last time you laughed? Today :)
21. One place that I go to over and over? Theres a few places, 1 Disneyland. 2 Monterey, Ca. I want to live there!
22. Where do you eat? At home! We don't go out to eat. I cook. :) But my favorite place to go is Anchos in Riverside, CA. Best fajitas EVER!

1 comment: